Location: Kagi Island, North Male Atoll, Maldives
Client: MT Hojgaard
This charming island resort, found in the secluded tip of North Male Atoll, offers a soulful island experience where peace and calm may be found in its iconic over-water spa or underground paradise. For this stunning resort project, we worked on the construction of new pool and water villas, which included private sun-decks and infinity pools.
We also worked on the resort’s facilities and amenities, including MEP installations and the construction of new buildings for both the resort’s Front-0f-House (FOH) and Back-of-House (BOH) needs.
- Supply and installation of diesel re-fueling system
- Supply and installation of 200,000-litre capacity diesel main storage tank
- Supply and installation of 10,000-litre capacity intermediate diesel tank
- Supply and installation of 2-units of 200,000-litre capacity “Glass-Fused to-Steel” (GFS) fresh water tanks
- Supply and installation of 50,000-litre capacity “Glass-Fused to-Steel” (GFS) treated water tanks
For more information about the property, please see https://kagimaldives.com